Monday 27 May 2013

What I'm Loving this Week...

I've decided that each week - and I'll aim for Monday - I'll share with you three things that are making me smile....   
  • I'm absolutely LOVING and almost out of Sweetie Pie Tea which I purchased when visiting Adore Tea while staying with my best friend in Canberra in January.  It's a truly beautiful blend of Rooibos with berries and blossoms and it's sugar free and naturally sweet.  It truly reminds me of childhood - more imagined than real - where we'd sip pale pink tea out of blue and white striped mugs whilst wrapped in a snuggly blanket in front of an open fire...
  • This is not the first time I've used one of Apivita's gorgeous cleansing lotions, but this is the first time I've used the cleansing milk with honey & orange for normal-dry skin.  Their products are beautiful - free of parabens and other nasties like silicone, mineral oil and propylene glycol. Instead of the major ingredient being water - as it is in MOST beauty products, Apivita use a green tea infusion for it's anti-oxidant properties.  The natural fragrances are beautiful and come from essential oils such as lavender, neroli  and geranium.  If you haven't tried their products and like me, you prefer natural products, check out their online store.
  • The third and favourite of the items I'm sharing with you this week is L'Occitane Verbena Eau de Toilette - I recently got a bottle of this for Mothers Day after coveting it for quite a while.  It's such a divinely fresh and sparkling bottle of lemony goodness.  Just one spritz of the Mediterranean verbena, geranium and lemon scent truly makes me feel positive and happy and ready to face the day - it's my new must-have, signature scent... (at least until this perfume addict finds another she loves as much) <3


1 comment:

  1. Nice one Jo - I love it when people share things they love. Word of mouth is the best advertising ever :)

    ReplyDelete