Thursday 9 May 2013

I started a blog!

Well, well, well...  I started a blog!  Why start a blog now?  I guess I am a storyteller and I have so many stories inside me and I often say 'I should write that down so I don't forget it' and here I am!  Will I post often?  Do I have much to say?  Who knows, but let's take it one day at a time.  I have usually been the first to jump onto any new form of social media of all types and descriptions and I have thought about starting a blog a few times but the closest I've come to it has been to create some lovely photo blogs which you can see here and here.  I also have an architecture photo blog and another of beautiful people, but I've never written, well, not publicly.  So this begins a journey of delving into the deeper parts of self, finding memories in deep recesses of my mind and also pouring recent observations, thoughts and frustrations out through my fingertips.  I guess it will be a little confronting and also cathartic.  My blogger journey begins <3

1 comment: